3D Printer Filament Natrural Baby Colors Gradient Filament 1.75mm, 250g/roll Filament 1.75 Cardboard Spool x3
IWECOLOR release Official store and shop on Amazon only now and will public FB shop soon,make sure you are viewing the correct brand channels.
If you can't find your local warehouse,please select China then you could make it order,or just contact iwecolor team
IWECOLOR is formulated to offer minimal warping and little of no odor without heating the bed.
About IWECOLOR Gradient Natrural Colors Filament
- 🌟【Baby Gradient Colors PLA】 - This filament is designed to create stunning prints with a beautiful baby gradient effect. The color transitions smoothly from one shade to another, giving your prints a mesmerizing and eye-catching appearance.
- 🎁【Perfect for Creative Projects】 - The IWECOLOR Baby Gradient Colors PLA filament is perfect for a wide range of creative projects. Whether you're printing decorative pieces, artistic designs, or personalized gifts, this filament adds a touch of uniqueness and charm to your creations.
- 🛠️ 【Good Layer Adhesion】 - No warping, no jamming, no blobs or layer delamination issues. PolyLite Glow in Dark filament is a worry-free glow PLA filament which has great bed adhesion, very consistent color and dimensional accuracy 【Note - turn off the fan for the first layer for improved bed adhesion】
- 🧵 【Tangle Free & Moisture Free】 - Iwecolor Glow in the Dark PLA is carefully winded to avoid any tangling issues, dried and vacuum sealed in a resealable ziplock bag with desiccant. Please make sure to NEVER let go the tip of the filament as it may create nodes. Holes on the side of the spool can be used to prevent this issue
- ⚙️ 【Printing Settings】 - Nozzle: 210˚C; Bed: 50˚C; Speed: 60mm/s. Selected color: Glow in the dark filament PLA Green ( Glow in the dark PLA filament )
- ♻️ 【Cardboard Spool】 - Comes in upgraded 3.0 version packaging with fully recycled cardboard spool and box
- 🛡️ 【RISK FREE & LIFETIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT】 - We offer a full refund if the product is not performing as expected. Let us help you get your perfect beautiful prints and contact us via Amazon anytime you need
Print temp: 190°C - 220°C (374℉~ 428℉)
Heatbed temp: 50°C - 60°C (122℉~ 140℉)
Print speed: 30-90mm/s
Melt flow rate(g/10min, 190°C, 2.16KG): 3-5
- Environmentally Friendly and Non-toxic
- Premium Quality and High Precision
- Professional Vacuum-Sealed Packaging
- Less-tangle and Wide Compatibility
This PLA is made in-house by IWECOLOR . We chose the import standard which is the best and most widely used in 3D printing.Although we test it each spool during manufacturing,but different 3D printer you need to take adjustment yourself to
1.75 mm filament is manufactured with precision of +- 0.03 mm
Before printing, please make sure the surface of heatbed is clean and your nozzle either
The recommended maximum temperatures of drying for IWECOLOR PLA are 50 °C for a minimum of 4 hours.